By using the Social Marketing Club, or any of the Social Marketing Club operated websites or by downloading and installing the Patent Pending Social Marketing Club Register application (“Licensed Software”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). Social Marketing Club reserves the right to update or change these Terms of Service at any time and without notice. Any additional features and functions that are added to the Service will be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such change shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most recent version of the Terms of Service at Social Marketing Club terms. Violation of any of the terms below will result in the investigation of your account including but not limited to termination. Upon termination of your account you must destroy all copies of any licensed software which has been installed on your local computer. You agree to use the service at your own risk.
Upgrades and Downgrades
- When you downgrade you will automatically be charged the new price level on your next billing cycle. Upgrading will be charged on the current cycle.
- Downgrading your service may result in the loss of data, features or content and Social Marketing Club does not accept liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
- You and you alone are responsible for properly canceling your account in the system on the Account link. We will not accept a phone call or email request for cancellation.
- Your data will be suspended from the Service upon cancellation. Please take the steps to export all your data and information to your local machine before you cancel.
- If you cancel before the end of the current billing cycle your account will stay active until the end of the current billing cycle.
- Social Marketing Club in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account. Social Marketing Club reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Copyright and Licensed Software
- The Patent Pending Register software folder and all the files inside which is installed locally on your machine is copyright © 2010-2015 Social Marketing Club. The look and feel of Social Marketing Club back office are also copyright © 2010-2015 Social Marketing Club. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS, visual design elements, or software code without express written permission from Social Marketing Club.
- Social Marketing Club shall retain the ownership of the Patent Pending Register software (referred to as a single entity, or as components, as “the Licensed Software”) which is licensed on a non-exclusive basis to you the “Licensee” for use under the following conditions.
PERMITTED USES: Subject to the terms hereunder, Social Marketing Club hereby grants to you to a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license, without the right to sub-license, to install and operate the Licensed Software and to operate an account on the Social Marketing Club website solely for the benefit of Licensee and not for any third party.
PROHIBITED USES/YOU MAY NOT:
- Make copies of or further distribute the Licensed Software, including copying onto any other medium,
- distribute, rent, sublicense, lease, resell, or assign the Licensed Software,
- alter, modify or adapt the Licensed Software or the Social Marketing Club website, including but not limited to, translating, decompiling, disassembling, reverse engineering, or creating derivative works,
- export the Licensed Software without the appropriate foreign government licenses and without Social Marketing Club prior written approval,
- , rent or otherwise provide access to Social Marketing Club to a third party or
- take any action in an attempt to obtain other user’s data, cause malfunction, crash or otherwise impair the Social Marketing Club website. Any rights not expressly granted hereunder are reserved by Social Marketing Club.
Licensee agrees that the Licensed Software is the confidential information of Social Marketing Club and agrees not to disclose such software to any third party.
Content and Data
- Your data belongs to you and can be exported at any time on the reports tab.
- By using our Service you hereby grant permission to Social Marketing Club, to use your data for providing your account, improving and maintaining the Social Marketing Club and websites and for analytical purposes in a manner where such data is aggregated with other users.
- Your data when aggregated with data from other Accounts belongs to Social Marketing Club.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole and absolute risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and "as available" basis.
- As a result of unavoidable processing charges places on us, Social Marketing Club will charge a 2.9% fee to applicable taxes. This is a result of our credit system and total commission payout.
- . In no event will Social Marketing Club be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the Service or Licensed Software, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Specifically Social Marketing Club is not responsible for any costs including, but not limited to, those incurred as a result of lost profits or revenue, loss of the use of the product, loss of data, the cost of recovering data, or claims by third parties, or for other similar costs.
- Social Marketing Club does not warrant that
- (i) the service will meet your specific requirements,
- (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
- (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable,
- (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, and
- (v) any errors in the services will be corrected.